— Here’s what to know about the debate Thursday night between Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan.
- The debate is from 9-10:30 p.m. EDT and will be aired on all major news channels, as well as available online. It’s being held at Centre College in Danville, Ky.
- This is the only debate between the vice president candidates. President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney still have two more debates.
- This debate will be less focused than the first presidential one and will hit on foreign and domestic policy. The format will be the same as the presidential debate.
- The debate will be moderated by Martha Raddatz of ABC News.
- Pundits are divided on who will win the debate. Both candidates have had their moments of speaking brilliance – and both have had some not-so-great moments, like when Ryan fabricated his marathon time or when Biden called Indian-Americans 7-Eleven owners. One fun fact of the debate is the age difference: Biden is 69 and Ryan is 42.